We are looking for a new Order Fulfilment Assistant
We are going through an exciting period of growth here at Primal Beauty and we are looking to recruit an Order Fulfilment Assistant to join our passionate team. We need a motivated, reliable candidate who can take initiative in this role and help us get our orders out to our customers. We are seeking someone who can take ownership of this role and streamline our processes.
It will be your responsibility to work with our Founder and assist with picking and packing our orders, as well as ensuring that our stock stays organised and that our inventory is continuously replenished. The successful candidate will be able to pack our orders efficiently and accurately, and seek areas to improve processes at Primal Beauty. You will also support the wider team as the need arises.
Salary: £9 per hour (zero hour contract)
Job Type: Part Time – Up to 20 hours per week across 2 days.
Shift Pattern: 2 days weekly from 10-2 or 10-5
As an Order Fulfilment Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Picking products for our incoming online orders
- Wrapping fragile items securely
- Packing orders accurately and securely
- Keeping the inventory organised
- Helping to stack products and replenish inventory
Experience and Skills
- Experience working in a similar environment would be advantageous
- A good eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to accommodate last minute changes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
How to Apply
To be considered, please send a ONE page CV and tailored cover letter outlining why you are best suited to this role to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you use the subject line Order Fulfilment Assistant for your email
Application Deadline: Monday 12th July 2021, 8:59am BST
We are serious about diversity and inclusion and welcome applicants from a range of backgrounds.